Energy-saving solutions for a zero-carbon future
We are certified by Natural Resources Canada and take a logical approach to helping your home or building perform at its best.
Current funding opportunity:
Canada Greener Homes Grant
Get up to $5,000 in funding, available Canada-wide
Home Energy Evaluation
Maximize energy efficiency and rebates without breaking the bank
We are a Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) licensed service organization that delivers home energy EnerGuide Evaluations across Canada. Whether you are in need of an EnerGuide Evaluation to participate in a rebate program, fulfill renovation permit requirements, or just want to understand the energy usage in your home, we can help.
During a home energy evaluation, our expert Energy Advisors will measure and collect data related to your home’s energy usage. Over about 2 hours, they will evaluate the exterior and interior of your home, including mechanical systems and the attic.
At the end of the evaluation, the Energy Advisor will perform a blower door airtightness test to determine the airtightness of your home. The information gathered will be used to create a customized plan designed to to reduce your home’s energy usage and improve its energy efficiency.
Home energy evaluation services
Work with certified energy advisors and achieve energy efficient upgrades.
Blower door airtightness testing
- Identify air leakage sources with a blower door airtightness test.
- Solve building issues related to durability, discomfort and excessive energy consumption.
Thermal infrared inspections
- Pinpoint potential issues before they become costly with the use of our FLIR thermal imaging systems.
- Discover sources of air leakage, missing insulation, water leaks, and overheating electrical components.
Building diagnostic inspections
- Our building diagnostic inspections can help you solve challenging problems in your home, including but not limited to building component degradation, excessive energy consumption, and areas of discomfort.
Renovation upgrade strategies
- Access up to $10,000 in rebates available through CleanBC’s home retrofit programs.
- Receive an EnerGuide Evaluation for renovations costing over $20,000.
- Get an Energy Advisor to complete and submit the REUP with your permit application.
- Meet your permit requirements quickly and at the lowest possible cost.
- Determine the most cost-effective energy upgrade options using innovative building science.
- If you live in Vancouver, take advantage of the REUP evaluation service for your renovation projects.