Energy-saving solutions for a zero-carbon future
We are certified by Natural Resources Canada and take a logical approach to helping your home or building perform at its best.
Current funding opportunity:
Canada Greener Homes Grant
Get up to $5,000 in funding, available Canada-wide
Enhance your building’s energy efficiency, durability and comfort
We are highly specialized in low-carbon strategies that lower energy operating costs, reduce environmental impact and create an ideal occupant experience.
What you can expect
A more energy efficient building
Ongoing support across all construction phases
Professional advice from energy experts
Fulfill code requirements cost effectively
Commercial building services
Energy code compliance
- From BC Step Code to the 9.36 Energy Code Performance Path, Multi-Unit Residential Building (MURB), Ontario SB-10 and SB-1, we will ensure that you fulfill compliance requirements at the lowest possible cost.
Large-scale airtightness testing
- Building envelope airtightness verification, quality control and continuous improvement for high performance structures.
- We test all sizes of buildings to determine operational energy efficiency, building durability and occupant comfort.
Guarded airtightness testing
- For a space that has interior partition walls, we will isolate and quantify air leakage through the exterior envelope.
- Improve the strength of your air barrier system.
- Verify the effectiveness and durability of air barrier system material adhesion.
Effective R-value calculations
- Get effective, calculated R-values for energy modeling of construction assemblies.
Thermal bridging analysis
- Manage your thermal bridging to maintain effective R-values.
- Reduce the risk of condensation.
- Performed on construction and glazing assemblies.
- Incorporate renewable energy systems to move towards a net-zero building.
- Balance the building envelope, mechanical systems, and renewable energy.
- Get advice regarding which on-site renewable energy systems are available and best-suited for your project.
- Implemented strategies that help ensure high-performance air barrier systems are achieved.
- Tested for air and/or water leakage.
- Field testing to ensure that the installations meet lab-rated performance specifications.
Hydrothermal condensation risk analysis
- Understand the thermodynamic profile of a construction assembly as a whole.
- Assess the risk of dew and condensation entry points in wall assemblies.
- Gain insight into issues such as mold growth and decay.